November 3 and 17; December 1 and 15
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Vendors will offer products such as seasonal produce, herbs, wreaths, handmade pottery, honey, and more. Visit our outdoor Farmers' Market in summer and fall.
- Chicago Botanic Garden Windy City Harvest, Chicago Botanic Garden—organically grown vegetables, fresh herbs, and honey
- Made from Mud, Mokena, IL—handmade pottery
- Xanadu Forests Apiary, Lake Villa, IL—extracted, creamed, and comb honey, 100 percent beeswax candles, soaps, lip balms, 100 percent beeswax ornaments, and honey dippers
- Wild Flour Bakery, Milwaukee, WI—handmade, local, European-style artisan breads made from natural ingredients
- Faith’s Farm, Bonfield, IL—free-range, drug-free meats: beef, pork, turkey, and chicken; free-range, drug-free brown eggs
- Spark of the Heart, Chicago, IL—heart-warming soups
- Holcomb Hollow, Mundelein, IL—jams, jellies, bars, and breads
- River Valley Ranch, Burlington, WI—fresh mushrooms, pickled mushrooms, pasta sauces, salsas, bruschettas, onion relish, etc.