First and third Sundays of the month
May 4 – October 19, 2014
9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
June 15 and July 6: Market will take place on the lawn north of the Visitor Center
Gather seasonal produce, flowers, herbs, and other local, sustainable products at this bimonthly Garden event that is held rain or shine. Talk with vendors and sample fresh fare. Visitors may purchase a special market bag from the Garden Shop to carry their purchases home.
Farmers' Market Vendors
- Chicago Botanic Garden Green Youth Farm, Windy City Harvest, Chicago Botanic Garden—organically grown, Chicago-area-produced fresh vegetables, herbs, and honey
- Made from Mud, Mokena, IL—fine, handmade pottery ranging from coffee cups to beautiful vases and household décor inspired by a love for garden flowers and art history
- Xanadu Apiary, Lake Villa, IL—extracted, creamed, and comb honey; 100 percent beeswax candles, soaps, lip balms, ornaments, and honey dippers
- W&M Land Corp, Woodstock, IL—organic vegetable and flower starts, larger potted plants and produce
- Holcomb Hollow, Mundelein, IL—award winning jams, breads & more
- DTB Woodworking, Libertyville, IL—custom crafted wood creations of various size and scope
- Faiths Farm, Bonfield, IL—free-range drug-free beef, pork, turkey, chicken, and brown eggs
- Grass is Greener Gardens, Monroe, WI—organically grown fresh vegetables, herbs as well as pickles, sauces, and preserves
- Wild Flour Bakery, Milwaukee, WI—handmade, local, European-style artisan breads made from natural ingredients
- Kings Hill Farm, certified organic fresh vegetables, fruits, herbs, flowers, shitake mushrooms
The Chicago Botanic Garden is a producer-only market.
E-mail for more information about the Farmers' Market or about becoming a vendor.
The Farmers' Market is held rain or shine. Admission is free; standard parking fees apply.