To drive a van and transport staff, volunteers, and other personnel to their workplaces within the Garden.
- Driving a shuttle van on a designated route or at a designated time to transport riders.
- Providing assistance to any riders who need or request it.
- Keeping van clean, fueled, and in working condition.
- Keeping records of ridership as requested by the Security Department.
- Providing reasonable assistance to security officers when requested.
High school graduate or equivalent. Good oral and written communication skills.
Come work in a setting that is like no other as you support our mission: We cultivate the power of plants to sustain and enrich life. Take the first step toward being one of the employees who make the Garden one of the treasures of the Forest Preserves of Cook County. Apply today. Please note that applicants who do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of personnel so classified.